Pazartesi – Cuma: 08:00–18:00
+90 (322) 338 7585
+01 (610) 814 3008
Ryan J. Jorgensen BSME, MEM
Senior Applications Engineer
TABi Enerji, Applications Engineer, Little Ferry, NJ 2017 – Present
• Providing both on-site and remote technical support during planning, execution, and operational phases.
• New product development for improving existing offerings, designing innovative solutions.
• Day to day operations including inventory management, inside sales, production, etc.
Covanta Energy, Operations/Startup Engineer, Morristown, NJ 2015 – 2017
• Worked in the Combustion Engineering department where the goal was to improve operational efficiencies while reducing emissions, downtime, and maintenance labor/cost.
• Responsible for implementing turn-key stoker equipment and control upgrades at a number of facilities throughout the US.
• Managed projects throughout their lifecycle including HMI and control program design, material sourcing, installation, controls integration, and commissioning of equipment.
• Provided startup support to facility operations during both scheduled and unscheduled outages.
• Responsible for information sharing across facilities to spread successful operating procedures.
Dartmouth College, Thayer / Tuck Schools November 2014
Masters of Engineering Management, A collaborative program from the Thayer School of Engineering and the Tuck School of Business – Courses Include: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Marketing, Optimization, Technology Project Management, Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, Corporate Finance
Tufts University, Somerville, MA May 2013
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.), cum laude
Skills and Abilities: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt; Mastery of Excel / Excel VBA; Matlab; iOS 7 / Objective – C; SolidWorks; C++; Teamwork / Team management; Interpersonal communication; HTML; CSS; PHP; Web Development